Thursday, March 22, 2012

BugS QL Server 2005 Beta 2

Dear Newsgroup Members !
I think, and that's my real thinking, i never saw a SQL-Server where has so
many Bugs inside.
Ok, it's a Beta, but that's no OK.
After 3 Days work and 4 Installations the SQL-Server run exactly. OK, that's
live.
But the great BUG after a lot other befor, is the BUG where you can delete
some Databases in the SQL Server Managment Studio with 1 Action and without
any Delete-Question. The Databases are in Nirwana.
I get my Version up and wish you a good time.
Thanks
GeraldGerald (Gerald@.discussions.microsoft.com) writes:
> I think, and that's my real thinking, i never saw a SQL-Server where
> has so many Bugs inside.
> Ok, it's a Beta, but that's no OK.
> After 3 Days work and 4 Installations the SQL-Server run exactly. OK,
> that's live. But the great BUG after a lot other befor, is the BUG where
> you can delete some Databases in the SQL Server Managment Studio with 1
> Action and without any Delete-Question. The Databases are in Nirwana.
> I get my Version up and wish you a good time.
Beware that beta 2 is over a year old now. You find the most recent drop
here: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/2005/productinfo/ctp.mspx.
As for deleting database, I tried this and I got a dialog about
dropping an object. If you just pressed Delete by mistake, you should
react.
Also, please use the SQL 2005 newsgroups for SQL 2005, as these groups
are monitored by the SQL Server Devs. Access information here:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=31765
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@.sommarskog.se
Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment