Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BUG: Height property reverts to inches

Just thought I'd report a little bug I'd found.
My system is set to UK regional settings which includes metric measurements.
When I add section to a report, i.e Header or Footer the height property is in inches.
If I change the height, say to 2 it correctly treats it as centimetres. A small oversight me thinks!
Regards
Chris McGuiganYou are correct. Thanks for catching this one.
--
Bruce Johnson [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Chris McGuigan" <ChrisMcGuigan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A45D03E9-4B69-4FB9-B056-8B9A8683E23F@.microsoft.com...
> Just thought I'd report a little bug I'd found.
> My system is set to UK regional settings which includes metric
measurements.
> When I add section to a report, i.e Header or Footer the height property
is in inches.
> If I change the height, say to 2 it correctly treats it as centimetres. A
small oversight me thinks!
> Regards
> Chris McGuigan

No comments:

Post a Comment