Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bug? Legend values same color

I when setting the background color for a data point programatically, I want
two colors. 'Firebrick' for bad values and 'ForestGreen' for good. So I
have a simple global function to handle this. Sometimes though, for no
explainable reason, even though my bar chart has green and red series, the
legend shows red for each of the two existing series. How can this be? The
series colors on the chart should always by default correspond with the
colors rendered for the legend.
I will provide you any information required to get to the bottom of this.
For starters, I'm running Report Services SP2.Please someone help me on this one. I am fairly certain this is a bug in
reporting services but need help to confirm this.

No comments:

Post a Comment