Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bubble Chart

I would like to show static values on the Y-Axis of a bubble chart, say High,
Medium and Low. When I select the descriptive text in the dataset the
bubbles are not plotted correctly whilst if I retrieve the numeric
equivalent the bubbles are plotted the right way, but the Y-axis will show
numbers and not text.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.I too would like to do this and have not found any help so far. Has anyone
been successful in this? Or does anyone know of good documentation and
specific examples for the bubble chart?
"Adrian Theuma" wrote:
> I would like to show static values on the Y-Axis of a bubble chart, say High,
> Medium and Low. When I select the descriptive text in the dataset the
> bubbles are not plotted correctly whilst if I retrieve the numeric
> equivalent the bubbles are plotted the right way, but the Y-axis will show
> numbers and not text.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment