Friday, February 24, 2012

browse to reports

Hi,
I have created reports on my local machine as a test.
I can view the reports fine but others can not browse to these reports on my
machine.
I am not using any code, just the front end report creating of reporting
services in Visual studio .net
How can I allow other to view these reports on my machine.
ThanksHi,
Surf to http://servername/reports, click on the properties-tab and add the
users you want to give access.
hth,
Pieter
"Farsh" <Farsh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1D124954-0038-4726-8BAC-CDBE70EC6F38@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have created reports on my local machine as a test.
> I can view the reports fine but others can not browse to these reports on
> my
> machine.
> I am not using any code, just the front end report creating of reporting
> services in Visual studio .net
> How can I allow other to view these reports on my machine.
> Thanks|||first of all u should tell whats the error ppl r getting when they r
trying to access ur report so that it could properly b pointed out n
rectified as per my understanding i believe this would b RSACCESSDENIED
error n u ve to add users login to PERMIT through REPORT MANAGER check
security features/tab in report manager
hope it ll answer|||Thanks
"Pieter van Maasdam" wrote:
> Hi,
> Surf to http://servername/reports, click on the properties-tab and add the
> users you want to give access.
> hth,
> Pieter
> "Farsh" <Farsh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:1D124954-0038-4726-8BAC-CDBE70EC6F38@.microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> > I have created reports on my local machine as a test.
> > I can view the reports fine but others can not browse to these reports on
> > my
> > machine.
> > I am not using any code, just the front end report creating of reporting
> > services in Visual studio .net
> >
> > How can I allow other to view these reports on my machine.
> > Thanks
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment