Friday, February 24, 2012

Browsing content of a FullText catalog

Good afternoon,
I'm looking for a way to browse or dump the content of a SQL Server
2005 FullText catalog. I saw that cidump.exe used to be the reference
in this matter but I haven't been able to find any tool which is
working with the current version of SQL Server (2005 SP2). Do I miss
any DM or sys.fulltext_* view ?
Thx for your support on that,
Regards,
Vincent.
no, cidump was yanked as it was a security risk. There is no supported way
to browse the catalog.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
<vsld@.free.fr> wrote in message
news:1176381621.429147.220630@.o5g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
> Good afternoon,
> I'm looking for a way to browse or dump the content of a SQL Server
> 2005 FullText catalog. I saw that cidump.exe used to be the reference
> in this matter but I haven't been able to find any tool which is
> working with the current version of SQL Server (2005 SP2). Do I miss
> any DM or sys.fulltext_* view ?
> Thx for your support on that,
> Regards,
> Vincent.
>
|||Ok. That's a sad news ! :-/
Thx for fast feedback anyway !
Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment