Friday, February 24, 2012

Browser Compatibility in SSRS 2005

How can I get my report to render correctly in Firefox?
The report displays squished to the left side of the browser as it did in SSRS 2000.
Is it the viewer that does this or a setting I need to set?
I am running my report from a URL.

Also seems to open ok if I export to PDF.
Does not work in HTML view.Check sizes of report items in your report and CanShrink/CanGrow properties. If they are set incorrectly in most cases IE will still show them right. Firefox is picky.|||Thanks that was it|||

I need suggestions regarding the report being viewed in firefox:

Problem:

In Matrix reports the "sub Total" Columnm is getting wrapped to .0001 in (Probably!!!!! not to that accuracy), But i can see the remaining part like Row and Column Cells r displaying properly.

only the Last Column is being truncated..

This happens only in FireFox But not in IE.

Required Result:

"Sub Total" column also has to be seen clearly as other cells.

Any Suggestions?

Regards,

Sri Harsha Kasi

No comments:

Post a Comment