Saturday, February 25, 2012

btrieve

Hi
first excuse my bad english, I am french.
I think with older access version we can access to btrieve
files via ODBC but now I have not found a such driver for
actuate version and I have no more first access version ;
I want only to read once time old btrieve files for make
new files with the old data.
Somedy know an odbc driver for btrieve ? not too expansive ;-)
or any suggestions for my recovery/translation ?
In advance Thank you very much.
I also post this question to access odbc driver and data odbc
Jacques
You can find a list of third party ODBC drivers at:
http://www.sqlsummit.com/ODBCVend.htm
If you search the page for Btrieve, you will find the
vendors for Btrieve drivers.
-Sue
On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:42:23 +0200, ICSD n&f
<J-Thery@.ouca.fr> wrote:

>Hi
>first excuse my bad english, I am french.
>I think with older access version we can access to btrieve
>files via ODBC but now I have not found a such driver for
>actuate version and I have no more first access version ;
>I want only to read once time old btrieve files for make
>new files with the old data.
>Somedy know an odbc driver for btrieve ? not too expansive ;-)
>or any suggestions for my recovery/translation ?
>In advance Thank you very much.
>I also post this question to access odbc driver and data odbc
>Jacques
|||I found in fact 2or3 vendors that I did not know
Thank you Sue,
Sue Hoegemeier a =E9crit :
> You can find a list of third party ODBC drivers at:
> http://www.sqlsummit.com/ODBCVend.htm
> If you search the page for Btrieve, you will find the
> vendors for Btrieve drivers.
>=20
> -Sue
>=20
> On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:42:23 +0200, ICSD n&f
> <J-Thery@.ouca.fr> wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

No comments:

Post a Comment