Sunday, February 19, 2012

Browse date

After I built the cube I clicked browse date in the cube
file and received the message Undefined error. What gives?
How do I access the data. I'm new to this program and was
following the sample program that came with Analysis
Manager.
Thanks for the helpYou should re-post this on the Datawarehouse newsgroup... They should be
able to help you there.
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"Gary" <gsylvester@.npgcable.com> wrote in message
news:2b9ea01c46881$22a97fa0$a401280a@.phx
.gbl...
> After I built the cube I clicked browse date in the cube
> file and received the message Undefined error. What gives?
> How do I access the data. I'm new to this program and was
> following the sample program that came with Analysis
> Manager.
> Thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment